Rahul Dholakia’s Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer raees film trailer is out and it created the Intense Buzz in Town by its every frame. Dialogues of the Thriller Gripping film created the Peak level buzz. Here is the Top 9 Dialogues of Raees film which gives Vibes in viewers.
The film is set in 1980s Gujarat. It tells the story of the bootlegger Raees Alam whose business is highly challenged and eventually thwarted by a police officer, ACP Majmudar. The most Controversial film Raees giving Vibes to the viewers. Here is the List of the Top 9 Dialogues.
In the film Raees Shah Rukh Khan and Nawazuddin both are against as SRK plays Gangster Bootlegger and Nawaz as ACP. As they both are against and shown as masterminded, it creates the film more intriguing. Both the Bollywood Top Notch Versatile Actors Shah Rukh Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui delivered Smashing Dialogues. Enjoy !
Raees Top 9 Dialogues (Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui)
- Ammi Jaan Kehti thi, Koi Dhandha Chhota Nai Hota, Aur Dhandhe se Bada Koi Dharam nai Hota. – SRK
- Jisko tu Dhandha bolta hai na, crime hai wo… Dhandha band Karle warna Saans Lena bhi Mushkil Kar Dunga. – Nawazuddin
- Gujarat ki Hawa mein Vyapar hai Saheeb, meri Saans toh rok loge, lekin iss haw ko kaise rokoge ? – Shah Rukh Khan
- Battery Sala – Mahira Khan to Shah Rukh Khan
- Jo Dhandhe ke Liye Sahi, woh Sahi. Joh Dhandhe ke Liye Gatal woh galat. Isse Jyada Kabhi Socha nahi. – SRK
- Zyada Udoge Kat Jaoge, Katne Ka Darr Hota Toh Patang nahi Udata, Phirki Pakadke Rehta
- Aap Mera Transfer Kahin bhi kar Sakte hain, Raees ko nahi Chhodungha main. – Nawaz
- Saboot le Aayiye, le Jaayiye. Raees Haazir Hain. – SRK
- Baniye Ka dimag, Miyaan bhai ki daring – SRK
Raees film Dialogues giving Intense feelings in every frame and these are the Dialogue Glimpse from the Raees Trailer. You can have more Thriller and Intense Feelings by watching this Solid Strong Sure-Hit film. Raees Scheduled to release on 25th January 2017.