Sony TV’s Super Dancer reality show Started two months back and now After the Competition among the Selected Top 12 Contestants, Judges Selected some of the Contestants. Few of them Sent out to the Stand-by Zone and Some of them eliminated. On the Diwali Special Episode of Super Dancer Top 8 Finalists, Super 8 Contestants Selected.
Super Dancer show already has the Top 6 Finalists Contestants Selected and on 30th October 2016 Episode, you see the 5 Wild Card Super Dancer x Contestants making their re-entry as they are given one more chance to prove themselves.
Harsh Dhara, Tanya Tomar (Stand-By-Contestants), Laxman Kambhar, Siddhanth Damedhar (Eliminated) and Lakshya Sinha (on rest) contestant making re-entry into the Show. Earlier it was announced that one more contestant will join the Top 6 but later Sony TV allowed to add two Contestants to the Top List. So Finally Top 8 Super Dancer Contestants revealed.
Super Dancer Super 8 / Top 8 Contestants Names (Photos)
1) Ashish Das (Guwahati) with Super Guru Lipsa
2) Dipali Borkar (Pune) with Super Guru Sonali
3) Ananya Choksi (Raipur) with Super Guru Amrita
4) Yogesh (Mathura) with Super Guru Vaibhav
5) Masoom Narzary (Guwahati) with Super Guru Palden
6) Ditya Sagar Bhande (Mumbai) with Super Guru Ruel
7) Laxman Kambhar (Raipur) with Super Guru Paul
8) Siddhanth Damedhar (Aurangabad) with Super Guru Shyam
Interestingly the Contestants who eliminated last time are Back in Show. Yeah, Your Favorite Contestants Laxman and Siddhanth back to compete in Super Dancer.
These are the Top 8 Contestants Super Dancer selected who will compete further to win the Title of Super Dancer. It’s Going to be the Tough Time for the Contestants, Super Gurus and Super Judges as all the Top 8 (Super 8) Contestants are best Unique Power Packed Performers. Keep Watching This Space for more Interesting news and Updates.